Grundfos in-line pumps are available in a wide range of materials and configurations to fit your application needs.
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide
All the benefits of the renowned Grundfos CR for an ANSI dimensional solution that will fit into your existing pump and piping footprint with no modifications (ANSI / ASME B73.1 piping dimensions).
Grundfos TP and TPE vertical in-line pumps are used in a variety of applications. The pumps are all single-stage, in-line centrifugal pumps with standard motors and mechanical shaft seals.
- TP Product Guide / TPE E-Circulators Product Guide
- TP VersaFlo Installation & Operation Manual
The Grundfos TPE3 is the smartest and most efficient vertical In-line pump. By combining best-in-class pump intelligence and efficiency with built-in features that make it easy to use like smart controls and enhanced mechanical efficiencies that deliver savings in a simplified package.
- Product Brochure
- Data Booklet