The Grundfos UPZC series of zone controls is the ideal choice for single and multiple zone hydronic heating systems whether you are using zone pumps or low voltage, zone valves.
All multiple zone controls are expandable to handle any size of job. Boiler pumps, domestic hot water pumps and system pump, as well as assigning priority can be controlled from the UPZC control.
The side-mounted terminals provide easy access and ease in wiring and the front-facing, easy to read LED indicators on the front panel provide essential operation status.
Features & Benefits
- Side-mounted terminal connections
- Replaceable 40 VA snap-in transformers on valve models
- Multi-zone units expandable to unlimited number of zones
- Compatible with 2-, 3-, and 4-wire low voltage controllers / thermostats
- Zone Priority time-out feature
- Pump Exercise feature, selectable 72-hours / 14-days
- Post Purge feature for pump controllers
- Boiler demand terminals
- DHW terminal