Series 8000 - Open-suction type for pumping sewage and wastewater containing large solids or abrasives.
Municipal sewage and wastewater applications provide their own unique challenges in the handling of large solids, sludge and difficult waste materials. That’s why we designed suspended wet pit pumps to eliminate the need for priming devices and the vertical design requires less floor space.
Series 3000 installations:
- Oil and Chemical Refineries
- Electric Generating Stations
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Steel Mills & Processing Facilities
Series 8000 applications:
- Light Slurries
Use our pump selection tool to find what you are looking for.
> Online Version (Internet required to view each time)
> Download Version (Save on your local computer)
1) Online pump selection & sizing in real time, including performance curves and associated pump catalog documents (i.e. specifications, drawings, product information, etc.). To assure that you are accessing the latest pump curves and catalog documents, we strongly recommend that you use the online pump selection system.
2) Download the PumpfinderPlus program for installation on your PC. Permits pumps selection and sizing without internet connection. Internet connection is required to acccess related catalog documents (i.e. specifications, drawings, product information, etc.).
Recommended System Requirements:
• Standard PC with a 486 or higher processor
• Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 98 or later)
• VGA or higher resolution, single video display
• Mouse or other compatible pointing device
• Adobe Reader software for viewing/printing the supplemental catalog documents. Click here to download free copy.
3) When available, links to updates for PumpfinderPlus.
4) For software Technical Support, please contact:
Engineered Software, Inc.