SQE-NE pumps are submersible well pumps for 3-inch and larger wells. The SQE-NE is designed using materials that are resistant to chemicals and pollutants so that they are suitable for Environmental applications. SQE-NE pumps include innovative motor technology with the ability to communicate with a controller mounted at the surface to control pump operation.
SQE-NE pumps are suitable for the following applications
- remedial pumping
- withdrawal of contaminated water at
– chemical depots
– industrial sites
– garages and filling stations
- pumping in water treatment systems
- pumping of industrial process water
- water quality monitoring.
SQE-NE pumps are built for both continuous and intermittent operation.
Features and Benefits
SQE-NE pumps offer the following features:
- dry-running protection
- high efficiency of pump and motor
- wear resistance
- protection against upthrust
- soft starting
- overvoltage and undervoltage protection
- overload protection
- overtemperature protection
- variable speed
- electronic control and communication
Contact a Distributor
Contact a Distributor for purchase information, locations or product availability.
Ask a Product Question
To request information on products, installation, operation or service, please contact us.