The CU 301 is a control and communication unit developed for SQE well pumps used in constant-pressure applications.
The CU 301 control unit provides:
- Full control of the SQE pump.
- Two-way communication with the pump.
- Simple pressure adjustments.
- Alarm indication (LED) when service is needed.
- Configuration with R100 remote control.
- Configuration with Grundfos GO Remote.
The CU 301 communicates with the pump via mainsborne signalling (Power Line Communication),meaning that no extra cables are required between the CU 301 and the pump.
Features & Benefits:
CU 301 control can detect:
- No contact to pump
- Under voltage
- Speed reduction
- Over temperature
- Sensor defective.
The CU 301 incorporates:
- External signal input for pressure sensor
- Connection to an operating relay for indication of pump operation.
1. Pump running indicator
2. System pressure setting
3. System ON/OFF
4. Button lock indicator
5. Dry-running indicator