The LC 241 pump control panels offer a comprehensive range of features for control and monitoring of pumps in waste water, drainage systems, or tank filling applications. The LC241 is a thermoplastic modular panel solution offering customization according to your needs.
The LC 241 pump control panels are designed for level control, monitoring and protection of Grundfos pumping systems one pumps or two pumps starting direct-on-line. Panels are constructed of a Type 4X thermoplastic enclosure with beacon light and external buzzer (with push-to-silence button).
The set-up of the control is easily done either by the predefined application settings through the user interface or via the step-by-step start-up wizard in the intuitive Grundfos GO app, using Bluetooth Smart technology directly from a smart device (no additional remote required). With the Grundfos GO app, all detailed pump settings can be easily being configured, monitored, commissioned, and saved.
The controller is equipped with configurable input/output terminals, giving full flexibility for all applications. An additional IO 241 module can be added for applications requiring even more input/outputs. Additional options, such as: main panel disconnect switch, seal fail relay for Yeomans pumps, panel heater with thermostat, lightning/surge arrestor, battery backup, door mounted estimated time meters (ETMs), Ex barrier for digital and/or analog sensor input, can also be part of your customized solution.
Daily control, supervision and commissioning is straightforward with the intuitive and easy-to-use user interface. This saves you valuable time when getting started, and in your daily interaction with pumps and the controller. The controller integrates seamlessly into the Grundfos range of communication modules, ensuring an easy fit into just about any supervisory system (SCADA).
The controller maintains a detailed alarm and warning log with the last 20 alerts. The alarm log can be accessed remotely via SCADA. You can also use Grundfos GO to inspect the logs in localized, translated text for easy troubleshooting and remedial measures at the pumping station.
The LC 241 controller enable:
- Control of 1 or 2 pumps based on signals from sensor input (analog, 0-5 V, 0.5-3.5V, 0-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA or digital/float switch)
- Support up to five control levels for both analog level transmitter or float switch operation (2-pump control models)
- Supports simple application where only one float switch is present - single float switch operation
- Configurable input/output terminals that can be used as digital input/output, analogue input and Pt 100/1000 inputs for flexible use in the actual application
- Prevent the pumps with anti-seizing from choking or seizing due to limestone build-up or other deposits
- Prevent the mains load when several pumping stations are started up at the same time with power-on delay
- Protection against water hammer as quick restart/simultaneous start is blocked and delayed
- Selection of automatic alarm resetting
- Setting of stop delays matching the actual operating conditions
- Shows the actual liquid level
- Alarm indication via built-in buzzer
Alarm indication of:
- Power/current measurement
- Dry running
- High water level
- Incorrect phase sequences or missing phase
- Sensor inconsistency or failure
- Intrusion detection
- Water on floor
- Too many restarts
- Pump overheating and moisture detection
As standard, the LC 241 controller has two alarm relays that can be configured using Grundfos GO to show a variety of status information on a supervisory system or PLC.
LC 231 & LC 241
1.02 MB - 4 Pages
Installation & Operation Manual
LC 241 Single and Dual Pump Unit
4.18 MB - 81 Pages
LC 241 1x1-5A DOL 3x208/230/460 PO
197 KB - 2 Pages
LC 241 1x1-5A DOL 3x230/460/575 PO
LC 241 1x3-12A DOL 3x208/230/460 PO
LC 241 1x3-12A DOL 3x230/460/575 PO
LC 241 1x3-16A DOL 30 150 1x208/230 PO
LC 241 1x8-32A DOL 3x208/230/460 PO
LC 241 1x8-32A DOL 3x230/460/575 PO
LC 241 2x1-5A DOL 3x208/230/460 PO
LC 241 2x1-5A DOL 3x230/460/575 PO
LC241 2x3-12A DOL 3x208/230/460
LC 241 2x3-12A DOL 3x230/460/575 PO
LC 241 2x3-16A DOL 30 150 1x208/230 PO
LC 241 2x8-32A DOL 3x208/230/460 PO
LC 241 2x8-32A DOL 3x230/460/575 PO
184 KB - 5 Pages