The CU331SP is a constant pressure, variable frequency drive based on a proven product platform. CU331SP is a strong supplement to the Grundfos SmartFlo constant pressure program. This new product is designed to easily adapt to any combination of 2HP, 3HP or 5HP Grundfos SP pump systems using a 3-phase motor. This wall mounted system maintains a constant pressure within the maximum pump performance in spite of varying water consumption. The CU331SP is programmed with parameter settings optimized for submersible pump applications. An easy to follow Start-Up Guide walks the installer through a few screens and completes the set-up.
For 4" or larger wells: 2, 3 or 5HP pumps
- Domestic and light commercial water supply
- Livestock watering
- Water transfer
Features & Benefits
- Easy setup – simply run the Start-up Wizard and choose pressure setpoint,
- The system determines the direction of rotation and sets the dry-run function according to the pump,
- System design approach – the CU331SP works with any combination of matched pump and motor,
- CU331SP works with 2, 3 or 5Hp submersible pumps to fulfill your constant pressure requirements,
- Matched pump & motor – 2HP pump on 2HP motor, 3HP pump on 3HP motor, 5HP pump on 5HP motor,
- Built-in protection features – Soft start, dry run, overload, over/under voltage, sensor alarm, alarm relay and run relay,
- Wide voltage range – input: single phase 208 - 240VAC output: 3-phase 208-240VAC,
- Indoor or outdoor enclosure options: IP55/Type 12 or IP66/Type 4X.
Contact a Distributor
Contact a Distributor for purchase information, locations or product availability.
Ask a Product Question
To request information on products, installation, operation or service, please contact us.