CHICAGO PUMP®Series 2235 Dry-Pit Submersible Solids-Handling Pumps incorporate the same "construction features" as the Series 2152 for bearing design, shaft strength, mechanical seal system and cap/cable system.
PLUS the original patented "CLC" closed-loop cooled dry pit submersible motor!
- Capacities to 5,600 USGPM (353 l/s)
- Heads to 250 feet (76m)
- Discharge Sizes 4" ~ 8" (102mm ~ 203mm)
- Solids (sphere size) to 5" (127mm)
- Eliminates the need for external connection of cooling water or other fluids
- Unlike "sewage cooled" designs, does not utilize by-pass circulation of the sewage water for cooling
- Eliminates the need for periodic flushing and steam-cleaning commonly associated with "sewage cooled" designs
- Eliminates motor overheating and premature insulation failure due to clogging and grease build-up in the cooling passages
Use our pump selection tool to find what you are looking for.
> Online Version (Internet required to view each time)
> Download Version (Save on your local computer)