Grundfos supplies a broad range of pump systems and solutions to maintain industrial processes, pumping water and other media as required. Customization and engineering are one of our strengths, and we supply different material variants as required, such as CIP process or complex liquid composition.
BMS l CM/CME l Control MPC l CR/CRE l CRE Plus l CR-H/CRN-H/CRE-H/CRNE-H l CRN l DME l DMH l DMX l Dosing Skid System (DSS) l LCSE l MTA l MTR/SPK/CRK/MTC l PACO KP/KPV/KPVS l PACO LC/LF/LCS l PACO VL/VLS l PACO VSM/VSMS l Peerless 8175 l Peerless 8196 l Peerless 8796 l Peerless AE l Peerless F/C l Peerless TU/TUT l SMART Digital S - DDA/DDC/DDE & Digital XL - DDA/DDE l TP/TPE
This horizontal multistage close-coupled pump is a compact, reliable and quiet pump designed to work in a variety of applications.
- General Brochure
- Product Guide / Product Flyer
- Installation & Operation Guide
- Spec Sheet / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CME Installation & Operation Guide
Grundfos Control MPC is a control cabinet with a CU 351 controller that permits monitoring and control of up to six identical pumps connected in parallel. It comes with everything needed to get started, and contains software optimised for your particular application.
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
All the benefits of the renowned Grundfos CR for an ANSI dimensional solution that will fit into your existing pump and piping footprint with no modifications (ANSI / ASME B73.1 piping dimensions).
CR, CRN handles a variety of liquids from potable water to industrial liquids within a very wide temperature, flow and pressure scale.
- CRN High Pressure Product Guide / CRN MAGDrive Product Guide / CRN Product Flyer
- CRN MAGDrive Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRN Installation & Operation Guide
The Grundfos line of LCSE, single stage, end suction, split coupled pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability.
- Product Flyer / LCSE Spec Sheet / E-Pumps Brochure
- LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide
- LFE, LCSE Installation & Operation Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart
- LCSE Range Chart / LCSE Cross Section
MTR, SPK, CRK, and MTC pumps are vertical multistage centrifugal pumps designed for pumping of cooling lubricants for machine tools, condensate transfer and similar applications.
- Immersibles Brochure / MTR Brochure
- MTR, MTC, MTA Product Flyer / MTR, MTC Product Guide
- SPK, CRK Product Guide / MTR 8 Product Guide
- MTR, SPK, CRK Installation & Operation Guide / MTC Installation & Operation Guide
The PACO KP/KPV/KPVS split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
- KPVS Brochure / KPV Flyer / KPV Spec Sheet / KP Flyer / KP Spec Sheet / PACO KPVS / KPVS Spec Sheet
- Product Guide / KP-KPV Parts Guide / KPVS Parts Guide / KP, KPV, KPVS Installation & Operations Guide / KP Cross Section / KPV Cross Section / KPVS Cross Section / KP Range Chart / KPV Range Chart
Advanced features incorporated as standard on PACO end suction pumps ensure optimum performance and reliability.
- LCS Brochure / LCS Flyer / LCS Spec Sheet / LCS Range Chart / LC Spec Sheet / LC Cross Section
- LF Flyer / LF Spec Sheet / LF Cross Section
- LC, LF, LCV Parts Guide / LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LC, LCV, LF, LCS Installation & Operation Guide
- LCV Cross Section / LFE Spec Sheet / LFE Parts Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart / LFE Range Chart
The VL/VLS Inline pumps have proven to be extremely versatile, often exceeding the requirements for a variety of market applications, such as chilled water, condenser water, and hot water systems.
- Product Flyer / VLS Spec Sheet / VL Spec Sheet / VL, VLC, VLS, VLSC Parts Guide / VL Cross Section / VLS Cross Section