The full-line Grundfos range caters to the specific needs of oil and gas applications. Our range has models specifically designed to handle viscous, hazardous substances and sensitive processes – all with maximum care and effectiveness.
CR/CRE l CRE Plus l CRFlex l CR-H/CRN-H/CRE-H/CRNE-H l CRN l DMH l DMX l Dosing Skid System (DSS) l Hydro MPC l LCSE l PACO LC/LF/LCS l Peerless 8196 l Peerless AE l Peerless F/C l Peerless TU/TUT l Peerless Vertical Turbine l SMART Digital S - DDA/DDC/DDE & Digital XL - DDA/DDE l SP
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
All the benefits of the renowned Grundfos CR for an ANSI dimensional solution that will fit into your existing pump and piping footprint with no modifications (ANSI / ASME B73.1 piping dimensions).
CR, CRN handles a variety of liquids from potable water to industrial liquids within a very wide temperature, flow and pressure scale.
- CRN High Pressure Product Guide / CRN MAGDrive Product Guide / CRN Product Flyer
- CRN MAGDrive Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRN Installation & Operation Guide
Grundfos Hydro MPC systems are made to very high standards. Thanks to the CU 352 controller, they handle even the most difficult pumping applications with ease and accuracy.
- General Brochure / Sales Brochure
- Product Guide / Product Flyer / Installation & Operation Guide
- MPC-E Integrated VFD Spec Sheet / MPC-E Integrated VFD Motor Spec Sheet / MPC-E Mounted VFD Spec Sheet
- MPC-ED Spec Sheet / MPC-EDF Spec Sheet / MPC-EF Spec Sheet / MPC-F Spec Sheet / MPC-S Spec Sheet
The Grundfos line of LCSE, single stage, end suction, split coupled pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability.
- Product Flyer / LCSE Spec Sheet / E-Pumps Brochure
- LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide
- LFE, LCSE Installation & Operation Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart
- LCSE Range Chart / LCSE Cross Section
Advanced features incorporated as standard on PACO end suction pumps ensure optimum performance and reliability.
- LCS Brochure / LCS Flyer / LCS Spec Sheet / LCS Range Chart / LC Spec Sheet / LC Cross Section
- LF Flyer / LF Spec Sheet / LF Cross Section
- LC, LF, LCV Parts Guide / LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LC, LCV, LF, LCS Installation & Operation Guide
- LCV Cross Section / LFE Spec Sheet / LFE Parts Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart / LFE Range Chart
Grundfos offers a complete range of Vertical Turbine pumps with unrivaled reliability and engineered technology to match your every need. These products are adaptable to meet specific demands, and our variants offer flexible solutions that are made-to-order.
- General Brochure / Submersible Flyer
- Open Line Shaft - Flanged Flyer / Open Line Shaft - Threaded Flyer
- Enclosed Line Shaft - Threaded Flyer / Vertical Turbine Pumps Poster
- Product Flyer
The SP pumps are made from 100% high-grade stainless steel to ensure efficient corrosion resistance and long product life in even the most demanding environments. The range is available in three grades of stainless steel.
- SP Systems Brochure / SP Systems Flyer / SP Product Flyer
- Databooklet / Product Guide
- 4" SP Installation & Operation Guide
- 6,8,10" SP Installation & Operation Guide