Grundfos offers a full line of maintenance-free circulators for moving hot water from the boiler to heating devices. Energy-efficient options feature a permanent magnet motor capable of saving up to 80 percent of energy consumption when compared with conventional circulators.
For commercial buildings, Grundfos variable frequency converters allow your pump system to adapt continuously to system demands, reducing lifecycle costs, improving overall system efficiency, providing properly regulated indoor climate and significantly lowering carbon dioxide emissions.
ALPHA1 l ALPHA2 l Comfort PM Auto l Comfort System l CR/CRE l Grundfos GO l Hydro MPC l LCSE l MAGNA3 l PACO KP/KPV/KPVS l PACO LC/LF/LCS l PACO VL/VLS l PACO VSM/VSMS l Peerless Vertical Turbine l TP/TPE l TPE3 l UP/UPS Circulators l VLC/VLSC
The ALPHA1 is an energy efficient, variable-speed circulator built with reliable, electronically controlled Grundfos permanent magnet motor (ECM) technology. Featuring three-constant pressure control modes, an LED display and easy-to-use push button controls, the ALPHA1 is the perfect solution for domestic hydronic heating and hot water recirculation applications.
- Product Flyer
- Installation & Operation Guide
The Comfort System is a water circulation system that eliminates cold water runoff at the faucet using a bypass valve and pump with a timer to control water flow.
- General Brochure
- Product Guide
- Comfort System Installation & Operation Guide
- Digital Timer Kit Installation & Operation Guide
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
Grundfos Hydro MPC systems are made to very high standards. Thanks to the CU 352 controller, they handle even the most difficult pumping applications with ease and accuracy.
- General Brochure / Sales Brochure
- Product Guide / Product Flyer / Installation & Operation Guide
- MPC-E Integrated VFD Spec Sheet / MPC-E Integrated VFD Motor Spec Sheet / MPC-E Mounted VFD Spec Sheet
- MPC-ED Spec Sheet / MPC-EDF Spec Sheet / MPC-EF Spec Sheet / MPC-F Spec Sheet / MPC-S Spec Sheet
The Grundfos line of LCSE, single stage, end suction, split coupled pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability.
- Product Flyer / LCSE Spec Sheet / E-Pumps Brochure
- LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide
- LFE, LCSE Installation & Operation Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart
- LCSE Range Chart / LCSE Cross Section
The MAGNA3 pumps make up a broad range of small, medium and large circulator pumps fitted with communication equipment and motors with electronic speed control based on permanent magnet (PM) and compact stator motor technology.
- General Brochure
- Product Guide
- Product Flyer / Product Spec Sheet / Product Installation & Operation Guide
The PACO KP/KPV/KPVS split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
- KPVS Brochure / KPV Flyer / KPV Spec Sheet / KP Flyer / KP Spec Sheet / PACO KPVS / KPVS Spec Sheet
- Product Guide / KP-KPV Parts Guide / KPVS Parts Guide / KP, KPV, KPVS Installation & Operations Guide / KP Cross Section / KPV Cross Section / KPVS Cross Section / KP Range Chart / KPV Range Chart
Advanced features incorporated as standard on PACO end suction pumps ensure optimum performance and reliability.
- LCS Brochure / LCS Flyer / LCS Spec Sheet / LCS Range Chart / LC Spec Sheet / LC Cross Section
- LF Flyer / LF Spec Sheet / LF Cross Section
- LC, LF, LCV Parts Guide / LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LC, LCV, LF, LCS Installation & Operation Guide
- LCV Cross Section / LFE Spec Sheet / LFE Parts Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart / LFE Range Chart
The VL/VLS Inline pumps have proven to be extremely versatile, often exceeding the requirements for a variety of market applications, such as chilled water, condenser water, and hot water systems.
- Product Flyer / VLS Spec Sheet / VL Spec Sheet / VL, VLC, VLS, VLSC Parts Guide / VL Cross Section / VLS Cross Section
Grundfos offers a complete range of Vertical Turbine pumps with unrivaled reliability and engineered technology to match your every need. These products are adaptable to meet specific demands, and our variants offer flexible solutions that are made-to-order.
- General Brochure / Submersible Flyer
- Open Line Shaft - Flanged Flyer / Open Line Shaft - Threaded Flyer
- Enclosed Line Shaft - Threaded Flyer / Vertical Turbine Pumps Poster
- Product Flyer
Grundfos TP and TPE vertical in-line pumps are used in a variety of applications. The pumps are all single-stage, in-line centrifugal pumps with standard motors and mechanical shaft seals.
- TP Product Guide / TPE E-Circulators Product Guide
- TP VersaFlo Installation & Operation Manual
Grundfos circulators are specifically designed for heating and cooling systems. The wet rotor design ensures quiet maintenance free operation.
- UPS Brochure / UP Brochure / Miximizer Brochure
- UP Product Guide / Large UP UPS Product Guide
- UP XL Installation & Operation Guide / UP Insulation Guide / UP Series Installation & Operation Guide /
UPS Series 200 Installation & Operation Guide
The Grundfos line of VLC/VLSC, single stage, inline pumps with CUE drive (Grundfos variable frequency drive), and control are part of the family of pumps, which are better engineered to increase efficiency and reduce radial loads.
- General Brochure
- Product Flyer / VLC Spec Sheet / VLSC Spec Sheet / VL, VLC, VLS, VLSC Parts Guide / VLC, VLCS Installation & Operation Guide / VL, VLS Installation & Operation Guide / VLSC Range Chart / VLC Range Chart / VLC Cross Section / VLSC Cross Section
The Grundfos TPE3 is the smartest and most efficient vertical In-line pump. By combining best-in-class pump intelligentce and efficiency with built-in features that make it easy to use like smart controls and enhanced mechanical efficiencies that deliver savings in a simplified package.
- Product Brochure
- Data Booklet