Your Answer to Water and Efficiency Challenges in the Food and Beverage Market
At Grundfos, we understand the demanding environment of the food and beverage market.
Managing a plant means optimizing processes, maximizing uptime, managing resources, and ensuring the safety of workers and products to meet government regulations. With Grundfos, you gain more than a pump supplier, you gain a partner focused on solving the challenges of your operation. From meat processing plants to breweries and distilleries, Grundfos can help optimize water intake and feed, cooling systems, boiler feed, and water and wastewater treatment.
Dosing and Disinfection
The Grundfos dosing and disinfection product range covers everything from the disinfection of drinking water to antimicrobial washes. With one of the most extensive product ranges on the market, Grundfos delivers accuracy, reliability and safety in an area where processing plants can’t afford errors.
Washing and Cleaning
The all new Grundfos Hydro HP is a fully integrated high-pressure booster system that offers a more reliable and energy-efficient solution for clean and wash applications. Choosing a Grundfos pump or system for your washdown needs guarantees outstanding performance. Both stationary and mobile solutions can be customized to meet your pressure and size requirements.
BMS l CIM/CIU l CM/CME l CR/CRE l CUE l DID l DME l DMH l DMX l GMH l Hydro HP l Hydro MPC l LCSE l Oxiperm Pro l PACO KP / KPV / KPVS l SE Range l SL Range l SMART Digital S - DDA/DDC/DDE & Digital XL - DDA/DDE l SP l VLSE
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
The all new Grundfos Hydro HP is a fully integrated high-pressure booster system offering a more reliable and energy-efficient solution for clean and wash applications. The system features industry-leading CR vertical multistage inline pumps, which offer superior hydraulic performance and bulletproof reliability in a space-saving footprint.
- Product Flyer
Grundfos Hydro MPC systems are made to very high standards. Thanks to the CU 352 controller, they handle even the most difficult pumping applications with ease and accuracy.
- MPC Boosting Brochure / MPC HVAC Brochure / MPC CME Datasheet
- MPC Data Booklet / MPC Installation & Operation Guide
- MPC-E Integrated VFD/PM Motor Spec Sheet
- MPC-E HVAC Integrated VFD/PM Motor Spec Sheet / MPC-E HVAC Panel Mount VFD Spec Sheet
- MPC-E CR Panel Mount VFD Spec Sheet / MPC-E CRE Integrated VFD/PM Motor Spec Sheet
- MPC-F Spec Sheet / MPC-S Spec Sheet
This horizontal multistage close-coupled pump is a compact, reliable and quiet pump designed to work in a variety of applications.
- General Brochure
- Product Guide / Product Flyer
- Installation & Operation Guide
- Spec Sheet / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CME Installation & Operation Guide
The Grundfos line of LCSE, single stage, end suction, split coupled pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability.
- Product Flyer / LCSE Spec Sheet / E-Pumps Brochure
- LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide
- LFE, LCSE Installation & Operation Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart
- LCSE Range Chart / LCSE Cross Section
The PACO KP/KPV/KPVS split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
- KPVS Brochure / KPV Flyer / KPV Spec Sheet / KP Flyer / KP Spec Sheet / PACO KPVS / KPVS Spec Sheet
- Product Guide / KP-KPV Parts Guide / KPVS Parts Guide / KP, KPV, KPVS Installation & Operations Guide / KP Cross Section / KPV Cross Section / KPVS Cross Section / KP Range Chart / KPV Range Chart
The VLSE is a single stage, inline pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control.
- General Flyer
- Product Flyer / Product Spec Sheet / Product Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide / VLSE Installation & Operation Guide / VLSE Pump Model Range Chart / VLSE Range Chart / VLSE Cross Section
The chlorine dioxide production systems, Oxiperm Pro OCD-162 and Oxiperm 164 are the perfect solutions for fighting Legionella and other germs in drinking water.
The SL range of wastewater pumps provide the highest total efficiency on the market. Innovative technologies from Grundfos bring together intelligence, motors, hydraulics and functionality to meet the challenges of modern wastewater, maximizing the hydraulic, electrical and mechanical efficiency of your pumps.
The SE range of wastewater pumps provide the highest total efficiency on the market. Innovative technologies from Grundfos bring together intelligence, motors, hydraulics and functionality to meet the challenges of modern wastewater, maximizing the hydraulic, electrical and mechanical efficiency of your pumps.
The SP pumps are made from 100% high-grade stainless steel to ensure efficient corrosion resistance and long product life in even the most demanding environments. The range is available in three grades of stainless steel.
Grundfos brings artificial-intelligence to the maintenance world with a next-generation machine health solution. The platform, Grundfos Machine Health (GMH), empowers users to convert their data into meaningful actions aimed at improving efficiency and preventing breakdowns. With GMH you can focus your maintenance schedule on the most critical tasks, reducing down-time by up to 75% and maintenance costs by up to 30%.
- Product Flyer