For every conceivable pump application in food processing and manufacturing, the full-line Grundfos range gives you better peace of mind and optimal compatibility. With features including stable temperature control and process control.
BMS l CM/CME l CR/CRE l CRN l DDI l DME l DMH l DMX l Dosing Skid System (DSS) l Hydro MPC l LCSE l PACO LC/LF/LCS l Peerless F/C l TP/TPE l UPZC
This horizontal multistage close-coupled pump is a compact, reliable and quiet pump designed to work in a variety of applications.
- General Brochure
- Product Guide / Product Flyer
- Installation & Operation Guide
- Spec Sheet / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CME Installation & Operation Guide
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
CR, CRN handles a variety of liquids from potable water to industrial liquids within a very wide temperature, flow and pressure scale.
- CRN High Pressure Product Guide / CRN MAGDrive Product Guide / CRN Product Flyer
- CRN MAGDrive Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRN Installation & Operation Guide
Grundfos DDI pumps provide Digital Dosing from 75 ml/h up to 150 l/h with real setting of the flow rate. The integrated high-performance microelectronics and the innovative speed-regulated drive technology produce a precise and continuous dosing guaranteeing consistent media mixing and process quality.
- Product Brochure
Grundfos Hydro MPC systems are made to very high standards. Thanks to the CU 352 controller, they handle even the most difficult pumping applications with ease and accuracy.
- General Brochure / Sales Brochure
- Product Guide / Product Flyer / Installation & Operation Guide
- MPC-E Integrated VFD Spec Sheet / MPC-E Integrated VFD Motor Spec Sheet / MPC-E Mounted VFD Spec Sheet
- MPC-ED Spec Sheet / MPC-EDF Spec Sheet / MPC-EF Spec Sheet / MPC-F Spec Sheet / MPC-S Spec Sheet
The Grundfos line of LCSE, single stage, end suction, split coupled pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability.
- Product Flyer / LCSE Spec Sheet / E-Pumps Brochure
- LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide
- LFE, LCSE Installation & Operation Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart
- LCSE Range Chart / LCSE Cross Section
Advanced features incorporated as standard on PACO end suction pumps ensure optimum performance and reliability.
- LCS Brochure / LCS Flyer / LCS Spec Sheet / LCS Range Chart / LC Spec Sheet / LC Cross Section
- LF Flyer / LF Spec Sheet / LF Cross Section
- LC, LF, LCV Parts Guide / LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LC, LCV, LF, LCS Installation & Operation Guide
- LCV Cross Section / LFE Spec Sheet / LFE Parts Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart / LFE Range Chart