Cooling towers are usually not controlled according to load. They are often operated with both shower nozzles and fans running at full capacity meaning energy waste due to not adapting to the specific load. Grundfos offers pumps controlled by constant discharge temperature and fan motors controlled by the constant temperature of the water, saving energy and reducing the need for cleaning and maintenance of the tower. Depending on load and ambient temperature, the capacity and thereby also the energy consumption can be reduced according to load. Depending on load and ambient temperature, the fan can be stopped completely if the natural airflow and evaporation is sufficient to keep the media temperature low.
CR/CRE l CRE Plus l CR-H/CRN-H/CRE-H/CRNE-H l Hydro MPC l Hydro Multi-B l Hydro Multi-E l LCSE l PACO KP/KPV/KPVS l PACO LC/LF/LCS l PACO VL/VLS l PACO VSM/VSMS l Peerless AE l Peerless F/C l Peerless Pump Fire Pump Units, Systems, and Housed Packaged Systems l Peerless PV l Peerless TU/TUT l Peerless Vertical Turbine l Remote Management
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
All the benefits of the renowned Grundfos CR for an ANSI dimensional solution that will fit into your existing pump and piping footprint with no modifications (ANSI / ASME B73.1 piping dimensions).
Grundfos Hydro MPC systems are made to very high standards. Thanks to the CU 352 controller, they handle even the most difficult pumping applications with ease and accuracy.
- General Brochure / Sales Brochure
- Product Guide / Product Flyer / Installation & Operation Guide
- MPC-E Integrated VFD Spec Sheet / MPC-E Integrated VFD Motor Spec Sheet / MPC-E Mounted VFD Spec Sheet
- MPC-ED Spec Sheet / MPC-EDF Spec Sheet / MPC-EF Spec Sheet / MPC-F Spec Sheet / MPC-S Spec Sheet
The Hydro Multi-B is a unique combination of variable speed multistage pumps and simple user interface.The CME pump combined with an MLE motor provides the variable speed functionality with energy efficiency that exceeds NEMA premium efficiency levels.
- General Brochure / Sales Brochure / Product Flyer
- Product Guide
- Installation & Operation Guide
- Spec Sheet
The Grundfos line of LCSE, single stage, end suction, split coupled pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability.
- Product Flyer / LCSE Spec Sheet / E-Pumps Brochure
- LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide
- LFE, LCSE Installation & Operation Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart
- LCSE Range Chart / LCSE Cross Section
The PACO KP/KPV/KPVS split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
- KPVS Brochure / KPV Flyer / KPV Spec Sheet / KP Flyer / KP Spec Sheet / PACO KPVS / KPVS Spec Sheet
- Product Guide / KP-KPV Parts Guide / KPVS Parts Guide / KP, KPV, KPVS Installation & Operations Guide / KP Cross Section / KPV Cross Section / KPVS Cross Section / KP Range Chart / KPV Range Chart
Advanced features incorporated as standard on PACO end suction pumps ensure optimum performance and reliability.
- LCS Brochure / LCS Flyer / LCS Spec Sheet / LCS Range Chart / LC Spec Sheet / LC Cross Section
- LF Flyer / LF Spec Sheet / LF Cross Section
- LC, LF, LCV Parts Guide / LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LC, LCV, LF, LCS Installation & Operation Guide
- LCV Cross Section / LFE Spec Sheet / LFE Parts Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart / LFE Range Chart
The VL/VLS Inline pumps have proven to be extremely versatile, often exceeding the requirements for a variety of market applications, such as chilled water, condenser water, and hot water systems.
- Product Flyer / VLS Spec Sheet / VL Spec Sheet / VL, VLC, VLS, VLSC Parts Guide / VL Cross Section / VLS Cross Section
Thousands of Peerless Pump installations (UL, ULC or FM approved) deliver superior fire protection to facilities worldwide. For over eighty years Peerless Pump has been offering complete service, from engineering assistance to in-house fabrication to field start-up. Products are designed from a broad selection of pumps, drives, controls, baseplates and accessories.
- Product Brochure
- General Brochure
- HSEF Installation & Operation Guide
- AEF Installation & Operation Guide
Grundfos offers a complete range of Vertical Turbine pumps with unrivaled reliability and engineered technology to match your every need. These products are adaptable to meet specific demands, and our variants offer flexible solutions that are made-to-order.
- General Brochure / Submersible Flyer
- Open Line Shaft - Flanged Flyer / Open Line Shaft - Threaded Flyer
- Enclosed Line Shaft - Threaded Flyer / Vertical Turbine Pumps Poster
- Product Flyer
Grundfos Remote Management is a secure, internet-based system for monitoring and managing pump installations in commercial buildings, water supply networks, wastewater plants, agricultural irrigation systems, etc.
- General Brochure
- Product Flyer
This link will open the product page for the Remote Management where you can find more detailed product information.