Grundfos’ range of booster pumps offer a variety of water pressure solutions, from a basic and reliable solution to intelligent pump control that will automatically adapt to varying inlet pressure and overall water consumption in the home. So, you can ensure optimal comfort for your customers with the pump that best suits their needs.
The entire pressure booster pump range is designed with speed and ease of installation in mind. 3 easy steps – connect, prime and plug – and you are ready to go.
If you’re looking for low noise, the range offers optimal comfort by minimizing noise from pump or installation. So, taps can be used silently – even at night.
The JP pump features essential qualities for reliable operation. Thanks to its compact design and self-priming capabilities, installation will be easy every time. There are 3 variants available.
The intelligent SCALA2 ensures perfect water pressure and will automatically adjust to the needs for the home. It increases comfort considerably yet is the least noisy of the boosting range.
The CMBE with integrated speed control provides constant water pressure in residential applications – and even lets the end-user increase or decrease the pressure level at the touch of a button.
Easy installation with SCALA2
Do you want easy installation? Our pumps are designed for easy installation. For example, our SCALA2 has all the components necessary to ensure perfect water pressure and can be installed in 3 easy steps.
- Connect the pipes: Thanks to the adjustable inlet and outlet connections you can easily move +/-5° to enable quick installation.
- Prime the pump: The large prime plug enables you to fill water quick and easy.
- Plug the pump into the power outlet and the pump will start: At default the pump will deliver a water pressure of 3 bar, regardless of inlet pressure and the number of open taps.
Are you in doubt if your installation is correct? Remember that you always can see our Quick Guide that comes together with the SCALA2 pump in the box.
Watch the ‘How to install the SCALA2 water booster pump’ to learn more about easy installation.
Register with Grundfos Technical Institute (GTI) for a wide variety of technical training at a time that’s right for you.
Visit grundfos.ca/training for a wealth of content, including:
• Self-paced online courses, webinars and face-to-face classes
• YouTube library of How-To pump application videos
• CEU or PDH qualifying credits on most courses
• 24/7 accessibility from any device
Contact a Distributor
Connect with your local Grundfos distributor for purchase information, locations or product availability.
Ask a Product Question
Get information on products, installation, operation or service.
Get service information, warrantee information, energy audits or schedule repair.