The Grundfos CM/CME pump has been created with compactness, flexibility and reliability as its central features. This horizontal multistage close-coupled pump is a compact, reliable and quiet pump designed to work in a variety of applications.
The difference between the CM and the CME pump ranges is the motor. CM pumps are fitted with mains-operated motors, whereas the motors for CME pumps have an integrated frequency converter and PID controller.
A Grundfos engineered mechanical shaft seal has been designed to eliminate industry-wide problems with shaft seals sticking where SIC-SIC seal faces are used. The solution builds on both the implementation of a rotation stop on the stationary ring and different surface finishing on both the stationary and rotating rings.
The CM and CME pumps are available in cast iron or stainless steel
- AISI 304/DIN 1.4301 stainless steel for water and non-corrosive liquids
- AISI 316/DIN 1.4401 stainless steel offers
The Grundfos CM/CME is designed to be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Washing and cleaning (washing machines)
- Water treatment
- Temperature control (heating/cooling)
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Building services
- Compact design
- Customized solutions
- High reliability
- Wide performance range
- Low noise level
- Electro-coated cast-iron parts
- Grundfos motor
- Superior dry running capabilities
- Reduced footprint
- Energy saving (CME)
- Low maintenance costs
- Single pump model for multiple applications
- Reduced downtime, High reliability
> Check out our CME Plus Constant Pressure System.