The Grundfos GO Remote arrived in Canada on December 1st!
The new Grundfos Go Remote is designed to provide you with convenient access to pump performance data, control settings and product information, all at the push of a button!
This innovative control uses radio and infra-red technology to communicate with any Grundfos E-pump, allowing users to monitor their product from their mobile device. Save valuable time, by accessing data through the most comprehensive and intuitive mobile platform on the market!
Grundfos Go Remote is compatible with all products supported by the R100 as well as our new line of radio enabled frequency products.
CRE, CRIE, CRNE, CME
MTRE, SPKE, CRKE
Convenient Access to Pump Data:
Grundfos Go Remote provides convenient access to the following pump data:
1) Product Dashboard - gives the user a quick overview of the connected product
2) Status data - monitor status data from the Grundfos product
3) Alarms and warning - see detailed alarm information with timestamps
5) Create installation report in pdf format
6) Read / write profiles - copy configuration from one product to another
7) Supports 28 local languages
How it Works:
To install the Grundfos GO Remote, follow the simple steps below:
1. Select appropriate hardware version
2. Order hardware from Grundfos
3. Install Grundfos GO App from Apple's App store or Google Play - for free!
4. Ready to GO
1. If you already have a smartphone simply order the appropriate mobile interface device from Grundfos.
• If you own an Android based smartphone or tablet, the MI 301 is the only choice.
• If you own an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can choose the MI 202 (this plugs directly into the connector of your device, so you never have to worry about charging the MI 202) or you can choose the MI 301 for more flexible use.
2. If you prefer a ready-to-use solution as a separate device, choose the MI 201
Complete box product, including protective cover with built-in electronics for pump communication, protective sleeve, charger and iPod touch 4th generation (8 GB version).
Mobile interface device for Apple products, including protective sleeve.
Universal Bluetooth mobile interface device for Android or iOS devices, including protective sleeve and charger. This product holds a battery that can last for 8 hours of continuous use.
|MI 201 Cover||98140983||Cover for iPod touch (4th generation)|
How to Buy:
To purchase Grundfos Go hardware, please contact your local Grundfos Distributor or select the item for purchase on your Extranet account*
* Please Note: Grundfos GO products are subject to net pricing – no discounts are available.
The Grundfos GO Caps App is also available for Apple iOS devices from the Apple App store. The program features all basic CAPs functionalities and is free to download. App features include:
Search product by:
Number, Name or QR code
Size a product (Heating, Air-conditioning, Pressure boosting & Wastewater)
Supports 11 local languages
For more information on the Grundfos Go or Go CAPs Apps, please Contact Grundfos.